What do others say about you when you leave the room? You have ideas about your brand, but does your perception align with reality? (We call that qualitative brand.) Branding is more than a logo—though we do those, of course—and it’s more than a tagline. When we reBrand, we examine your culture and identity, your customers’ perspectives and their relationship with you. We cover all of the angles.
And we introduce new ones you never thought about.
The reBrand process includes:
- Strategic sessions with leadership and stakeholders
- Meticulous information-gathering and a customized research approach
- One-on-one interviews with customers and other key stakeholders
- Datapoint meetings to share findings during the reBrand journey
- Documented interview responses and research findings